Field Service/Repair Services:
Unitec offers field service, repair and calibration of heavy industrial scales and scale systems in Washington and Oregon, as well as partner services through much of the Northwest and Northern California. This service capability includes any style of industrial weighing equipment, such as truck scales, concrete batch plant scales, asphalt plant scales, hopper scales of any kind, platform scales, floor scales, warehouse scales, belt scales and more.
- State Certified technicians
- Certified Test Weights, traceable to NIST standards
- Emergency Service available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- State Weights & Measures documentation provided with scale calibration
- Safety compliance with OSHA, MSHA regulations
- Service trucks equipped with most standard parts utilized by customer equipment
- Scale interface to third party equipment, such as batch panels, plant controls, PLC’s, enterprise systems, etc.
- Electronic scales, mechanical scales, electro-mechanical conversions, mechanical scale overhauls, scale replacements, pit cleaning
Scale Management Systems Service
Unitec offers field level and factory level support of Unitec supplied scale management software and unattended systems*, including software modifications, remote configuration, field hardware troubleshooting, hardware repair and replace.
*as long as scale computer is equipped with online access, through use of terminal emulation software or other remote support tools